- 1pm Session
June 12, 2019
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Venue: LARC 217 & Webinar
This workshop is offered in-person and via webinar. Join us in-person in LARC 217 or in the comfort of your office using the Zoom link.
Learning OneNote and OneDrive the right way can save time and help you stay organized. Unlike a flash drive, faculty can access files from OneDrive anywhere from any device. Think that’s cool? Come learn about these powerful tools and how they can be useful in everyday work.
- OneDrive Interface
- Selecting a Folder/File in OneDrive
- Best Practices for Using OneDrive
- Sharing a Folder/File in OneDrive
- Accessing OneNote from All Apps in OneDrive
- OneNote Interface
- Creating sections and pages in OneNote
- Selecting Notebooks in OneDrive