- 11am Session
July 24, 2019
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Venue: LARC 217 & Webinar
This workshop is offered in-person and via webinar. Join us in-person in LARC 217 or in the comfort of your office using the Zoom link.
Learn how to spot the scams before they hit you. We will jump into website security, scamming and phishing methods, verifying legitimate emails and how to maintain a cyber-safe life in this session. Don’t let the Cyber Boogieman get you!
- Cyber Security threats such as: Malware, phishing & social engineering
- Password Policies: Best practices, Single Sign-on benefits
- Web Protection: What to look for, what to avoid
- Email Protection: What to look for, what to avoid
- Preventive Measures: Best practices for security at home and business
- When you should contact Lindenwood IT